The pros of our process are many. For starters we are able to pay good value for your dross. The solder produced is of very high purity, meets international specifications (J-STD-006A: Requirements for Electronic Grade Solder alloys and non-fluxed solders).
The benefits are listed below:
- Reduction in the formation of dross in the wave pot leading to lower.
- The solder has lower surface tension, enhanced wetting and results in less consumption of solder.
- Reduces dross-related soldering defects and rework.
- Significantly reduces the cost of managing hazardous waste.
- All our batches of solders are accompanied with test reports (with an actual test for each batch, living up to the values set by us.)
- Last but not the least, our prices are typically 10% less than the prevailing market price on immediate payment.